Tuesday 6 February 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Smeck .
Aria de Leonor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1900!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1900 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Battle at Vaalkrans, South Africa (Boers versus British army).
- The international arbitration court at The Hague is created when the Netherlands' Senate ratifies an 1899 peace conference decree.