Saturday 3 February 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mabel Mercer and Douglas DeVorss.
Another Picture Showing Demonstration of a Pneumatic Shell Riveter, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1900!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1900 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Mabel Mercer: English cabaret vocalist (Fly Me to the Moon).
- Douglas DeVorss: American publisher from 1929.
- Ottokar Eugen Novacek composer: dies at age 33.
- Rival forces fight for control of the Union Park ball grounds in Baltimore.
- Governor of Kentucky William Goebel dies of wound sustained in an assassination attempt three days earlier in Frankfort, Kentucky.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy Lee - Arthur Collins
- In the Shadow of the Pines - Byron G. Harlan & A.D. Madeira