Friday 23 February 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elinor Remick and Henri Petit.
Family Troubles, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Janice Meredith by Paul Leicester Ford was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1900!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1900 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
Famous Birthdays:23 February
- Steamer Rio de Janeiro sinks in SF Bay
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Nothing's Too Good for the Irish - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?