Tuesday 7 February 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mark St John and Eva Ayllon.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Des gens sans importance, directed by Henri Verneuil, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Man In The Gray Flannel Suit by Sloan Wilson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1956 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Mark St John: American musician (Kiss) (d. 2007).
- Eva Ayllon: Peruvian composer and singer, is one of Peru's foremost Afro-Peruvian musicians, and one of the country's most enduring living legends.
- Emo Philips: American comedian.
- Mark John: American guitarist (Kiss and White Tiger) (d. 2007).
- Autherine Lucy, 1st black admitted to University of Alabama, is expelled
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?