Tuesday 7 February 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mark St John and Eva Ayllon.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Invasion of the Body Snatchers, directed by Don Siegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Ten North Frederick by John O'Hara was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cinépanorama.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1956 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Mark St John: American musician (Kiss) (d. 2007).
- Eva Ayllon: Peruvian composer and singer, is one of Peru's foremost Afro-Peruvian musicians, and one of the country's most enduring living legends.
- Emo Philips: American comedian.
- Mark John: American guitarist (Kiss and White Tiger) (d. 2007).
- Autherine Lucy, 1st black admitted to University of Alabama, is expelled
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 February 1956
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?