Thursday 7 July 1938
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mathilde Willink and James Boice.
Algiers, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
while My Son, My Son! by Howard Spring was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ann and Harold.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Star Map on 7 July 1938
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1938!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 July 1938 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?