Monday 25 July 1938
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 25, 1938). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sudhir Kakar .
Four's a Crowd, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
On TV people were watching Order to View.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1938
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1938!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1938 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Sudhir Kakar: Indian lay psychoanalyst and author in the fields of cultural psychology and the psychology of religion.
- Jewish artisans not allowed in Germany
- Revolutionary offensive of Ebro Spain (Hollander Piet)