Monday 25 July 1938
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sudhir Kakar .
Booloo, directed by Clyde E. Elliott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
On TV people were watching Order to View.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1938
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 25 July 1938. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1938!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1938 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Sudhir Kakar: Indian lay psychoanalyst and author in the fields of cultural psychology and the psychology of religion.
- Jewish artisans not allowed in Germany
- Revolutionary offensive of Ebro Spain (Hollander Piet)