Sunday 7 November 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ruby Hurley and Norman Krasna.
Der kleine Detektiv, directed by Heinrich Bolten-Baeckers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while Katrine Elinor by Macartney Lane was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1909 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Ruby Hurley: American activist (d. 1980).
- Norman Krasna: American director producer screenwriter and playwright (d. 1984).
- Knights and Ladies of Saint Peter Claver organizes in Mobile Alabama.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I've Got Rings on My Fingers - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?