Sunday 7 November 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ruby Hurley and Norman Krasna.
The Light That Came, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1909 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Ruby Hurley: American activist (d. 1980).
- Norman Krasna: American director producer screenwriter and playwright (d. 1984).
- Knights and Ladies of Saint Peter Claver organizes in Mobile Alabama.