Thursday 25 November 1909
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mona Goya and Hugh Davson.
John Farley's Redemption, directed by Victorin-Hippolyte Jasset, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Silver Horde by Rex Beach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1909 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Mona Goya
- Hugh Davson: Physiologist / writer.
- PD Eastman: American children's author and screenwriter (d. 1986).
- O'Neill Spencer: American jazz musician, a drummer and singer.
- Claude Beaumont: Brigueil EXecutives.
- P Eastman: American author and illustrator (d. 1986).
- Edward P Allen: American politician (Born 1839).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When I Dream in the Gloaming of You - Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?