Thursday 25 November 1909US date format: 11/25/1909, UK date format: 25/11/1909
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 25, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mona Goya and PD Eastman.
The Game, directed by nbcu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1909 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Mona Goya
- Hugh Davson: Physiologist / writer.
- PD Eastman: American children's author and screenwriter (d. 1986).
- O'Neill Spencer: American jazz musician, a drummer and singer.
- Claude Beaumont: Brigueil EXecutives.
- P Eastman: American author and illustrator (d. 1986).
- Edward P Allen: American politician (Born 1839).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- When I Dream in the Gloaming of You - Harry Tally
- Red Head - Ada Jones
- Gems from The Prince of To-Night - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Sweetheart's a Pretty Name When It's Y-O-U - Peerless Quartet
- Lonesome - Byron G. Harlan
- The Last Rose of Summer - Elizabeth Wheeler