Wednesday 10 November 1909
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis de Polignac and Pawe? Jasienica.
Der kleine Detektiv, directed by Heinrich Bolten-Baeckers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Silver Horde by Rex Beach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1909 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Louis de Polignac
- Pawe? Jasienica: Polish historian (d. 1970).
- Louis Polignac: French aristocracy, the son of Prince Hubert and business executive.
- Paweł Jasienica: Russian-Polish soldier journalist and historian (d. 1970).
- Johnny Marks: American composer and songwriter (d. 1985).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I've Got Rings on My Fingers - Ada Jones
- Honey On Our Honeymoon - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?