Saturday 7 December 1957
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 7, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arabella Weir and Andrew Cuomo.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.
In UK Mary's Boy Child by Harry Belafonte was in the top 5 hits.
Witness for the Prosecution, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Below The Salt by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Real McCoys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 December 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1957!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1957 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Arabella Weir: Comedian.
- Andrew Cuomo: Politician.
- Markus Kajo: Finnish TV personality and humorist.
- Tom Winsor: British lawyer and economic regulator.
- Tony Kubek of the New York Yankees selected as American League Rookie of the Year.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?