Thursday 8 March 1934
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 8, 1934). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Christian Wolff (composer) and Christian Wolff.
Mystery Liner, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 1934
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1934 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Christian Wolff (composer)
- Willard Scott: Entertainer.
- Christian Wolff: Composer.
- Ron Taylor: Sydney, NSW -- Cinematographer (Those Amazing Animals).
- Marv Breeding: American baseball player and scout (d. 2006).
- Edwin Hubble photo shows as many galaxies as Milky Way has stars.
- Prince Sigvard of Sweden loses his titles because of his marriage.