Tuesday 6 March 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marie-France Garaud and John Noakes.
Midnight, directed by Chester Erskin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1934 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Marie-France Garaud: French politician who has been a private advisor for President Pompidou, Jacques Chirac at his first time as Prime Minister, and François Mitterrand.
- John Noakes: English actor and television host.
- Keith Spicer: Canadian journalist and academic.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 March 1934
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?