Tuesday 6 March 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marie-France Garaud and John Noakes.
Midnight, directed by Chester Erskin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Anthony Adverse by Hervey Allen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1934 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Marie-France Garaud: French politician who has been a private advisor for President Pompidou, Jacques Chirac at his first time as Prime Minister, and François Mitterrand.
- John Noakes: English actor and television host.
- Keith Spicer: Canadian journalist and academic.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?