Saturday 9 February 1929
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Mulcro Drew and Bill Barrett.
The Loves of Casanova, directed by Alexandre Volkoff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while Dodsworth by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1929!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1929 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- James Mulcro Drew: Composer.
- Bill Barrett: American politician (Representative-Republican-Nebraska).
- Willem Kersters Flemish composer (Parwati: Gospel Song).
- Antoine Labazuy: France sport Champion.
- A Antulay: Indian social worker and politician 8th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2014).
- Clement Meadmore: Australian-American sculptor (d. 2005)
- USSR, Estonia, Latvia, Poland and Romania sign Litvinov Pact
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?