Friday 9 March 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include YG (rapper) and Daley Blind.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Lord of the Flies, directed by Harry Hook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Counterattack by W. E. B. Griffin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Avonlea.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyber-Lip or Dragon Crystal.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1990!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 9 March 1990 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- YG (rapper)
- Daley Blind: Soccer Player.
- Bilel Ifa: Tunisian footballer.
- Tatsuki Machida: Japanese figure skater.
- Aras Özbiliz: Turkish footballer.
- Dr Antonia Novello sworn-in as 1st hispanic / female US surgeon general
- Dr. Antonia Novello is sworn in as Surgeon General of the United States, becoming the first female and Hispanic American to serve in that position.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?