Sunday 4 March 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marco Martina Rini and Fran Merida.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
The Hunt for Red October, directed by John McTiernan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Oh by Dr. Seuss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Avonlea.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ningen Heiki Dead Fox Code Name: Viper or Bio-ship Paladin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1990 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Marco Martina Rini: Italian footballer.
- Fran Merida: Spanish footballer.
- Draymond Green: Basketball Player.
- Andrea Bowen: American actress.
- Paddy Madden: Irish footballer.
- Fran Mérida: Spanish footballer
- Marco Rini: Italian footballer
- Maximiliano Oliva: Argentinian footballer
- 20th Easter Seal Telethon
- US 65th manned space mission STS 36 (Atlantis 6) returns from space
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 March 1990
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?