Sunday 4 March 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrea Bowen and Fran Merida.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Coupe de Ville, directed by Joe Roth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Devices And Desires by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Assault City or Cloud Kingdoms.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1990 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Andrea Bowen: American actress.
- Fran Merida: Spanish footballer.
- Draymond Green: Basketball Player.
- Paddy Madden: Irish footballer.
- Marco Martina Rini: Italian footballer.
- Marco Rini: Italian footballer.
- Maximiliano Oliva: Argentinian footballer.
- Fran Mérida: Spanish footballer.
- 20th Easter Seal Telethon
- US 65th manned space mission STS 36 (Atlantis 6) returns from space
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul (Duet With The Wild Pair)
- Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
- Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
- Michel'le - No More Lies
- Christopher Williams - Promises, Promises
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Surface - Can We Spend Some Time
- Ruby Turner - It's Gonna Be Alright
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- The Brits 1990 - Various Artists
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Love Shack - The B-52s
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?