Friday March 2, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ki-hong Lee and Hilly Hindi.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Coupe de Ville, directed by Joe Roth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while What I Saw At The Revolution by Peggy Noonan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin or Cybergenic Ranger: Secret of the Seventh Planet.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1990 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Ki-hong Lee
- Hilly Hindi
- Brendan Robinson: Actor.
- Lee Hongki: Korean singer (F.
- Choi Jong Hun: Korean guitarist, keyboardist, lyricist (F.
- Lee Hong-gi: Pop Singer.
- Qandeel Baloch: Actress.
- Malcolm Butler: Football Player.
- Hillary Hindi: YouTube Star.
- Rauno Alliku: Estonian footballer.
- Josh McGuire: Australian rugby league footballer.
- Tiger Shroff: Movie Actor.
- Krystle D'Souza: Actress.
- Greyhound Bus workers go on strike.
- Mark Tewsksbury swims world record 50 metre backstroke (25.06 seconds).
- Nelson Mandela is elected deputy President of the African National Congress.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul (Duet With The Wild Pair)
- Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
- Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
- Michel'le - No More Lies
- Christopher Williams - Promises, Promises
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Surface - Can We Spend Some Time
- Ruby Turner - It's Gonna Be Alright
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- The Brits 1990 - Various Artists
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Love Shack - The B-52s
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?