Saturday March 10, 1990US date format: 3/10/1990, UK date format: 10/3/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 10, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ahmed Sylla .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Lord of the Flies, directed by Harry Hook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Counterattack by W. E. B. Griffin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cloud Kingdoms or Dr. Mario.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 March 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1990 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- 4th American Comedy Awards: When Harry Met Sally.
- Ice Dance Championship at Halifax won by Klimova and Ponomarenko (URS)
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
- Lieutenant General Avril resigns as President of Haiti, eighteen months after seizing power in a coup.
- In Haiti, Prosper Avril is ousted 18 months after seizing power in a coup.
- Eighteen months after seizing power in a coup, Prosper Avril is ousted in Haiti.
- Cold War: Lithuania declares independence from the Soviet Union with the Act of the Re-Establishment of the State of Lithuania.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul (Duet With The Wild Pair)
- Heritage - Earth, Wind & Fire (Featuring The Boys)
- Alyson Williams - I Need Your Lovin'
- Stephanie Mills - Comfort Of A Man
- Christopher Williams - Promises, Promises
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- The Brits 1990 - Various Artists
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Love Shack - The B-52s
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?