Wednesday March 14, 1990US date format: 3/14/1990, UK date format: 14/3/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 14, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joe Allen and Emory Cohen.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Pretty Woman, directed by Garry Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Cuckoo'S Egg by Clifford Stoll was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battletech: The Crescent Hawks' Revenge or Spider-Man & Captain America in Dr. Doom's Revenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 March 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1990 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Emory Cohen: Actor.
- Joe Allen: Soccer Player.
- Tianna Gregory: Instagram Star.
- Peter Chambers: English rower.
- Tamás Kádár: Hungarian footballer.
- Haru Kuroki: Japanese actress.
- Leena : Japanese model.
- Triin Ojaste: Estonian skier.
- Kolbeinn Sigþórsson: Icelandic footballer.
- Mikhail S Gorbachev becomes President of the Soviet Congress
- 4th Soul Train Music Awards: Soul II Soul, Janet Jackson.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Heritage - Earth, Wind & Fire (Featuring The Boys)
- Alyson Williams - I Need Your Lovin'
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Troop - Spread My Wings
- Stephanie Mills - Comfort Of A Man
- Luther Vandross - Treat You Right
Top #10 Latin songs
- Kaoma - Lambada
- Ana Gabriel - Soledad
- La Cima Del Cielo - Ricardo Montaner
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- La Vida Decidio - Emmanuel
- Para Amarnos Mas - Mijares
- Embrujada (Estoy) - Yuri
- Abre Las Ventanas Al Amor - Roberto Carlos
- Luis Enrique - Mi Mundo
- Lambada-Llorando Se Fue - Teresa Guerra
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- The Brits 1990 - Various Artists
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Love Shack - The B-52s
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?