Thursday March 15, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Siobhan Magnus .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Pretty Woman, directed by Garry Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Dark Half by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Conflict: Middle East Political Simulator or PGA Tour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1990 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Siobhan Magnus: American singer who rose to public prominence on "American Idol" in 2010.
- Tom Harmon, NFL tail back (Heisman Trophy), dies in Los Angeles at age 70.
- Fernando Collor de Mello sworn in as President of Brazil.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Heritage - Earth, Wind & Fire (Featuring The Boys)
- Alyson Williams - I Need Your Lovin'
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Troop - Spread My Wings
- Stephanie Mills - Comfort Of A Man
- Luther Vandross - Treat You Right
Top #10 Latin songs
- Kaoma - Lambada
- Ana Gabriel - Soledad
- La Cima Del Cielo - Ricardo Montaner
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- La Vida Decidio - Emmanuel
- Para Amarnos Mas - Mijares
- Embrujada (Estoy) - Yuri
- Abre Las Ventanas Al Amor - Roberto Carlos
- Luis Enrique - Mi Mundo
- Lambada-Llorando Se Fue - Teresa Guerra
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- The Brits 1990 - Various Artists
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Love Shack - The B-52s
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?