Thursday 15 March 1990
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Siobhan Magnus .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Lord of the Flies, directed by Harry Hook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Deep Cover by Michael Levine was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Avonlea.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atomino or Crystals of Arborea.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1990!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 15 March 1990 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Siobhan Magnus: American singer who rose to public prominence on "American Idol" in 2010.
- Tom Harmon, NFL tail back (Heisman Trophy), dies in Los Angeles at age 70.
- Fernando Collor de Mello sworn in as President of Brazil.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?