Wednesday December 09, 1903
US date format: 12/9/1903, UK date format: 9/12/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on December 9, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
The Ballet Master's Dream, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 09, 1903?
- Anti-Corruption Day 
- Calendar of saints: Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin : optional memorial
- Peter Fourier, founder of the Congregation of Notre Dame
- Also see December 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics); specifically the conception of Saint Anne
- See more
- Norwegian parliament vote unanimiously for female suffrage.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 09, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - When Kate and I Were Comin' Thro' the Rye