Wednesday 10 February 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Freny Nallaseth and Early Wright.
The Birth of a Nation, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1915 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Freny Nallaseth: Indian astrologer, AFA member in Bombay from October 1958.
- Early Wright: American radio personality, known as "The Soul Man.
- Franéois Fonvielle: Carcassonne Journalist.
- Albert J-BJ Thijs Belgian Colonial pioneer (Congo): dies at age 65.