Monday 10 November 1930US date format: 11/10/1930, UK date format: 10/11/1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gene Conley and Toma Prosev.
L'Age d'Or, directed by Luis Buñuel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1930 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Gene Conley: MLB player / NBA player.
- Toma Prosev: Composer.
- Clarence M: Pendleton Jr; chairman of US Commission on Civil Rights (1981-88).
- Boyd Jefferies: American renegade on Wall Street for some 30 years, chairman of Jefferies Group Inc.