Tuesday 10 December 1957
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 10, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Clarke Duncan and Prem Rawat.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.
In UK Mary's Boy Child by Harry Belafonte was in the top 5 hits.
The Enemy Below, directed by Dick Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while No Down Payment by John McPartland was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Real McCoys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 December 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1957!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1957 ?
- Michael Clarke Duncan: American actor.
- Prem Rawat: Indian American spiritual leader, also known as Maharaji and formerly known as Guru Maharaj Ji and Balyogeshwar, who teaches a meditation practice he calls Knowledge.
- Donny Osmond: Musician.
- Michael Duncan: Movie Actor.
- Paul Hardcastle: English composer and producer.
- Canadian diplomat Lester B. Pearson receives the Nobel Peace Prize for his peackeeping efforts in the United Nations.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?