Sunday 11 April 2010
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 11, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Rude Boy by Rihanna.
The New Year, directed by Brett Haley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Change Your Brain, Change Your Body by Daniel G. Amen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Last Song.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing CityVille or Dance Dance Revolution Music Fit.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 2010!
Which were the important events of 11 April 2010 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 April
- Julia Tsenova: Bulgarian composer and musician (Born 1948).
- Aftermath of 2010 Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash:
- The body of President Lech Kaczyński, who was killed in yesterday's plane crash just north of Smolensk, Russia, is flown back to Poland. (''Toronto Star'')
- Concerts and football matches are cancelled, while cinemas, theatres, restaurants and shopping malls close their doors. (''The Guardian'')
- The President is processed through the streets and lies in state in the Presidential Palace, Warsaw. (''The New Zealand Herald'')
- Tens of thousands of Poles line the streets of Warsaw to witness the event. (''The Sydney Morning Herald'')
- A two minute silence is observed across Poland in memory of the victims. (RTÉ)
- 10 million Polish Americans mourn their loss in several cities across the country. (''Wall Street Journal'')
- Polish British mourn one of their priests, Monsignor Bronislaw Gostomski, who died in the crash. (''The Atlanta Journal-Constitution'')
- 1 million Polish Canadians begin a week of mourning. (CBC)
- Airstrikes kill 10 militants in northwestern Pakistan as part of a military operation that has eliminated more than 300 fighters in the last three weeks. (''The New Zealand Herald'')
- Pakistani troops with helicopters bomb 13 militants to death and wound several others. (Press TV)
- Iran announces its decision to file a formal complaint with the United Nations against the United States, citing Barack Obama's threat to use a ampquotnuclear attackampquot against it as a ampquotthreat to global peace and securityampquot. (Al Jazeera)
- Iraq's election seeks a recount in five provinces after up to 750,000 votes are ampquottainted by fraudampquot. (Reuters)
- Sudan hosts its first general elections in 24 years. (''Arab News'')
- A 6.8 magnitude earthquake strikes the southern Solomon Islands, 97nbspkm southwest of Kirakira on Makira Island. (TVNZ)
- Israel is set to impose a military order, which ten human rights groups fear could see thousands of Palestinians deported from the West Bank if they do not have a residency permit. (''The Jordan Times'')
- The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP) asks China to pressure Israel to have its nuclear sites inspected during the forthcoming international nuclear conference, saying ampquotworld silence on the issue of the Israeli nuclear capabilities is creating tension in the region, especially with the relentless international focus on Iran and North Koreaampquot. (Brunei News)
- Kyrgyzstan's interim government considers arresting and charging President Kurmanbek Bakiyev for the deaths of 81 people in riots earlier this week. (Xinhua)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 11 April 2010
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Lazio : 2 - 3
- Juventus - Cagliari : 1 - 0
- Livorno - Udinese : 0 - 2
- Milan - Catania : 2 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Hamburg : 1 - 2
- Nurnberg - Wolfsburg : 0 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Greuther Furth : 1 - 1
- Frankfurt FSV - Oberhausen : 1 - 0
- Karlsruhe - Hansa Rostock : 2 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - Almeria : 4 - 1
- Espanol - Ath Madrid : 3 - 0
- La Coruna - Santander : 1 - 1
- Mallorca - Valencia : 3 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Everything To Me - Monica
- Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home) - Usher Featuring Plies
- Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy
- Neighbors Know My Name - Trey Songz
- Say Something - Timbaland Featuring Drake
- Rihanna - Rude Boy
- My Chick Bad - Ludacris Featuring Nicki Minaj
- Mary J. Blige - I Am
- Ludacris - How Low
- Say Aah - Trey Songz Featuring Fabolous
Top #10 Latin songs
- Dile Al Amor - Aventura
- Banda Los Recoditos - Ando Bien Pedo
- Me Gusta Todo De Ti - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Te Pido Perdon - Tito "El Bambino" El Patron
- Al Menos - La Original Banda el Limon de Salvador Lizarraga
- Mientes - Camila
- Nina Bonita - Chino & Nacho
- Colgando En Tus Manos - Carlos Baute Con Marta Sanchez
- El Enamorado - Los Titanes de Durango
- Sin Evidencias - Banda MS
Top #10 Rock songs
- Your Decision - Alice In Chains
- Stone Temple Pilots - Between The Lines
- Muse - Uprising
- Savior - Rise Against
- Letter From A Thief - Chevelle
- Phoenix - 1901
- Break - Three Days Grace
- Weezer - (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
- Muse - Resistance
- I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Even as prospects for the American economy brighten, consumers are about to face a sustained period of rising interest rates, economists say. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?