Saturday 11 February 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tudor Jarda and Hélie Saint Marc.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while Simon Called Peter by Robert Keable was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1922 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Tudor Jarda: composer.
- Hélie Saint Marc: French military officer in World War II, a member of the resistance who served in the French Foreign Legion in the French Parachute Brigades; today known as the 11th Parachute Brigade.
- Gerardus J P Bolland Dutch philosopher (Bolland Society): dies at age 67.
- April Showers by Al Jolson hits #1
- US intervention army leaves Honduras.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sally - Medley - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Fanny Brice - My Man
- Love Will Find a Way - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?