Sunday 11 June 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 11, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Erving Goffman and Michael Cacoyannis.
The Landlord, directed by Emil Hyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 June 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1922 ?
- Erving Goffman: Sociologist (presentation of self in everyday life).
- Michael Cacoyannis: Greek Cypriot director producer and screenwriter (d. 2011).
- Jean Boggs: Peruvian-Canadian historian academic and civil servant (d. 2014).
- Judy Garland: Actress.
- Tom Cole: Welsh-American racing driver (d. 1953).
- Douglas Campbell: Scottish-Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2009).
- John Bromfield: South Bend, Indiana -- Actor (Easy to Love).
- U.S. première of Robert J. Flaherty's ''Nanook of the North'', the first commercially successful feature length documentary film.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Not Lately - Bert Williams
- Birmingham Blues - Edith Wilson