Friday 23 June 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Florence Véran and Francis Thorne.
The Landlord, directed by Emil Hyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1922 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Florence Véran: French composer and singer.
- Bill Blass: Designer.
- Francis Thorne: Bay Shore, New York -- Composer (Burlesque Overture).
- Leonard Dorfman: Horse trainer.
- Morris Jeppson: American lieutenant and physicist (d. 2010).
- Hal Laycoe: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (Born 1922).
- 57th British Golf Open: Walter Hagen shoots a 300 at Royal St. George
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee River Moon - Prince's Orchestra
- High Brown Blues - Sophie Tucker