Monday 19 June 1922US date format: 6/19/1922, UK date format: 19/6/1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fritz Schollmeyer and Aage Neals.
Blackpool, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1922 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Aage Neals: Bohr in Denmark; physicist/study atomic nucleus (Nobel Prize 1975).
- Fritz Schollmeyer: German football manager.
- Jimmy Darden: American athlete, pro-basketball player drafted into the NBA in 1947.
- Stanley Von Nieda: American athlete, he played pro basketball in 1949-50.
- Marcel Giuglaris: Nice Journalist.
- Aage Bohr: Danish physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2009).
- Marilyn Johnson: American educator and diplomat 8th United States Ambassador to Togo.
- Paavo Nurmi runs world record 5000m (14:28.2)
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee River Moon - Prince's Orchestra
- High Brown Blues - Sophie Tucker