Wednesday 14 June 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Jacobs and Kevin Roche.
The Landlord, directed by Emil Hyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1922 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Arthur Jacobs: Musicologist.
- Kevin Roche: Irish-American architect designed Bank of America Plaza and the Central Park Zoo.
- K Asif: Indian director producer and screenwriter (d. 1971).
- Harvey Littleton: American glass artist and educator (d. 2013).
- 5th PGA Championship: Gene Sarazen at Oakmont Country Club - Oakmont, Pennsylvania
- Charles Hoffner wins PGA golf tournament
- President Harding is 1st US President to use radio, dedicating the Francis Scott Key memorial in Baltimore
- U.S. President Warren G. Harding makes his first speech on the radio.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Some Sunny Day - Marion Harris
- Georgia - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- Every Day - Ted Lewis & His Band