Friday 2 June 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 2, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Juan Antonio Bardem and Jean-Marie Coldefy.
The Landlord, directed by Emil Hyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1922 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Juan Antonio Bardem: Spanish director and screenwriter (Born 1922).
- Jean-Marie Coldefy: St-Mandé Journalist.
- Joan Caulfield: Actress.
- Juan Bardem: Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2002).
- Charlie Sifford: American golfer (d. 2015).
- Carmen Silvera: Canadian-English actress and singer (d. 2002).
- Suffy McInnis (first base) ends an errorless string of 1,700 chances.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Do it Again - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Old-Fashioned Girl - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra