Monday 11 May 1908US date format: 5/11/1908, UK date format: 11/5/1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 11, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Hide and Seek, directed by John Polson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 May 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1908!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1908 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 May
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Glow-Worm - Victor Orchestra
- Jimmie and Maggie at The Merry Widow - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- My Gal Irene - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan