Monday May 11, 1908
US date format: 5/11/1908, UK date format: 11/5/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 11, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Hide and Seek, directed by John Polson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 11, 1908?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 11, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - My Gal Irene
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Jimmie and Maggie at The Merry Widow
- Victor Orchestra - The Glow-Worm