Wednesday 11 October 1944
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 11, 1944). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick Flanagan (inventor) and Patrick Flanagan.
One Mysterious Night, directed by Budd Boetticher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
On TV people were watching Gillette Cavalcade of Sports.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 October 1944
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1944!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1944 ?
- Patrick Flanagan (inventor)
- Patrick Flanagan: A American New Age author and inventor, who has written books focused on Egyptian sacred geometry and Pyramidology.
- Fernand Kolbeck: French marathon runner.
- Richard Debeir: Belgian journalist at RTBF.
- Mike Fiore: American baseball player.
- Allies bomb sea wall at Veere