Wednesday 11 October 1944
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Debeir and Patrick Flanagan.
None But the Lonely Heart, directed by Clifford Odets, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
On TV people were watching Gillette Cavalcade of Sports.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1944!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1944 ?
- Richard Debeir: Belgian journalist at RTBF.
- Patrick Flanagan: A American New Age author and inventor, who has written books focused on Egyptian sacred geometry and Pyramidology.
- Fernand Kolbeck: French marathon runner.
- Cindy Carol: American actress.
- Mike Fiore: American baseball player.
- Rodney Marsh: English footballer manager and sportscaster
- Allies bomb sea wall at Veere
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 October 1944
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?