Thursday 12 November 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 12, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Schillebeeckx and Henry Wade.
The Noise of Bombs, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 November 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1914!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1914 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Edward Schillebeeckx: Flemish theologian who worked in the reformation church.
- Henry Wade: Lawyer.
- Daisy Bates: Activist.
- Edward "Henricus" Schillebeeckx: Dutch theologist.
- Howard Fast: Novelist.
- Sylvi Saimo: Finland -- 500m kayak (1952 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Peter Whitehead: English race car driver (d. 1958).
- Roberto Cavanagh: Argentina -- Polo (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Turks Sultan Jamal Pasja declares a German holy war
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Do it All Over Again - Billy Murray
- California and You - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell