Sunday 13 April 1947
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 13, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Agostina Belli and Richard Houck.
New Orleans, directed by Arthur Lubin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Juvenile Jury.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1947!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1947 ?
- Agostina Belli: Italian film actress who has appeared in more than 50 films since 1968.
- Richard Houck: American astrologer, pro since 1980, a lecturer and author of over 100 articles in astrological magazines.
- Wolfgang Buehler: Pianist, psychologist, professional astrologer.
- Joseph Daul: French politician and Member of the European Parliament for the East of France.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont: French economist who was based in Toulouse, he inspired Nobel prize Jean Tirole.
- Tom Clancy: Novelist.
- Mike Chapman: Australian-English songwriter and producer.
- David Letterman: Comedian.
- Thanos Mikroutsikos: Greek composer & former minister.
- Amaury German Aristy: Dominican Revolutionary, follower of Colonel Francisco Alberto Caamaño, and one of the leaders of the War of April 1965 in the Dominican Republic.
- Rae Armantrout: American poet and academic.