Friday 13 April 1928
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alan Clark and Jaroslav Mixa.
Across to Singapore, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 April 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1928 ?
- Alan Clark: English historian and politician Minister of State for Trade (d. 1999).
- Jaroslav Mixa: Czech astrologer.
- Gianni Marzotto: Italian race car driver and businessman (d. 2012).
- Luis Iruarrizaga Aguirre: Composer, dies at 36.
- First trans-atlantic flight, Europe-US (Fitzmaurice-von Hnnefeld-K�hl).