Saturday 13 August 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Buddy Rogers and Charles "Buddy" Rogers.
The Moonshiner, directed by Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 August 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1904!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1904 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- Buddy Rogers: American actor and bandleader, a silent-screen star best known for the film "Wings.
- Charles "Buddy" Rogers: Olathe, Kansas -- Actor (Wings).
- Charles 'Buddy': Rogers; American actor (Wings) (dies 1999).
- Viggo Widerøe: Norwegian aviator and entrepreneur.