Monday 29 August 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Bruknus and Charles Lefebvre.
Ghezzi and His Dogs, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 August 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 August 1904!
Which were the important events of 29 August 1904 ?
- The first day of Thoth - which is the first day of the Egyptian calendar. Thoth is the Ibis-headed god of knowledge.
- Slovakia - Slovak National Uprising Day (1944, against the Nazis)
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Roman Catholic Church commemorate the beheading of John the Baptist with a feast day
- 1997 - Judgment Day, from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Official Yakiniku Day in Japan as proclaimed by the All Japan Yakiniku Association.
- Walter Bruknus: American pro astrologer in New York City in 1935.
- Charles Lefebvre: French canonist and historian of canon law.
- Werner Forssmann: German physician, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (Born 1904).
- Murad V: Ottoman sultan (d. 1904).