Wednesday 10 August 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 10, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Wiese .
The Moonshiner, directed by Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1904!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1904 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Paul Wiese: American astrologer who joined AFA in October 1949.
- Pierre M Waldeck-Rousseau: French Foreign Minister (Dreyfus).
- Angelo G Roncalli (Pope John XXIII) becomes a priest
- Dutch newspaper Volk fires gay journalist Jacob de Cock
- Japanese fleet defeat Russians off Port Arthur
- Yankees Jack Chesbro ends string of 30 consecutive complete games
- Russo-Japanese War: the Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.