Wednesday August 10, 1904
US date format: 8/10/1904, UK date format: 10/8/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 10, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Paul Wiese .
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 10, 1904?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- See more
- Angelo G Roncalli (Pope John XXIII) becomes a priest
- Paul Wiese: American astrologer who joined AFA in...
- Pierre M Waldeck-Rousseau: French Foreign Minister (Dreyfus).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 10, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - Good-Bye, My Lady Love