Thursday 11 August 1904US date format: 8/11/1904, UK date format: 11/8/1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 11, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves du Manoir and Yves Du Manoir.
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 August 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 August 1904!
Which were the important events of 11 August 1904 ?
- Brazil - Student�s Day, Lawyer�s Day, Foundation of the Law Studies in Brazil
- Zimbabwe - Heroes Day
- Taiwan - Valentine's Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Tiburtius
- St. Chromatius
- St. Equitius
- St. Gery/Gaugericus
- St. Susanna
- Yves du Manoir
- Jess Stacy: Pianist.
- Yves Du Manoir: French rugby player, a superstar in French sports.
- Yves Manoir: France sport Champion.
- Aldo Sestini: Italy Scientist.
- German-ltalian General Von Trotha defeats Herero in SW Africa
- Battle of Waterberg: Lothar von Trotha defeats the Herero in German South-West Africa and drives them into the Omaheke desert, start of the Herero and Namaqua Genocide.