Friday August 19, 1904
US date format: 8/19/1904, UK date format: 19/8/1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see zodiac on August 19, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ted Nightingale and Maurice Wilks.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Good-Bye, Fedora by Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan.
La Danse du diable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movie released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 19, 1904?
- Roman festivals - Vinalia Rustica celebrated in honor of Venus Libitina commemorating the founding of the oldest known temple to her, on the Esquiline Hill, in 293 BC on this date.
- RC saints - Saint Sebald, Saint Louis of Toulouse, Jean-Eudes de MTzeray
- Afghanistan - Afghan Independence Day see above: 1919
- National Day of the Filipino Language, Philippines - Holiday for Quezon City, Quezon Province and other municipalities named after Manuel Quezon
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 19, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Good-Bye, Fedora
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on August 19, 1904?
On August 19, 1904 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is August 19, 1904?
On August 19, 1904 the zodiac sign was Leo.
Who was the US President on August 19, 1904?
On August 19, 1904 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on August 19, 1904?
On August 19, 1904 the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on August 19, 1904?
On August 19, 1904 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on August 19, 1904?
On August 19, 1904 several famous people were born including, Ted Nightingale, Maurice Wilks.