Monday January 13, 2003
US date format: 1/13/2003, UK date format: 13/1/2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see zodiac on January 13, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Alice Pavarotti .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
The Sleeping Dictionary, directed by Guy Jenkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Forever by Pete Hamill was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Chappelle's Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman Land 2 or Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 13, 2003?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- War on Terrorism: Six more suspects were arrested in Bournemouth in England in connection with the investigation into ricin found in London. This brings the total of those arrested to eleven.
- Senator Joseph Lieberman from Connecticut announced he will run in the 2004 U.S. presidential election
- The Indian government had to shamefully withdraw its case against Iftikhar Gilani to prevent itself from a rather piquant situation where two of its ministries would have given contradictory opinions. Gilani had been arrested under the Official Secrets Act 1923.
Italian child of noted father, Luciano...
American screenwriter and director (Born...
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 13, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #4 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
- Erykah Badu Featuring Common - Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop)
- B2K & P. Diddy - Bump, Bump, Bump
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott - Work It
- Nelly Featuring Kyjuan, Ali & Murphy Lee - Air Force Ones
- Aaliyah - Miss You
Sport Games on January 13, 2003
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Portsmouth - Sheffield United : 1 - 2
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Lecce - Cosenza : 0 - 0
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Belenenses - Setubal : 0 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in January 2003?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $35.19
- Apple AAPL: opens at $14.90
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $56.52
- General Electric GE: opens at $25.75
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $88.31
- 1 USD = 118.81 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5406 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.385 CHF
- 1 EUR = 125.44 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6587 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on January 13, 2003?
On January 13, 2003 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is January 13, 2003?
On January 13, 2003 the zodiac sign was Capricorn.
Who was the US President on January 13, 2003?
On January 13, 2003 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on January 13, 2003?
On January 13, 2003 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on January 13, 2003?
On January 13, 2003 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on January 13, 2003?
On January 13, 2003 several famous people were born including, Alice Pavarotti.
Which famous people died on January 13, 2003?
Famous people died on January 13, 2003 include, Norman Panama.
What was the number one song in January 13, 2003?
The number one song in the week of January 13, 2003 was Lose Yourself by Eminem in US and Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud in UK.
What were the top hits on January 13, 2003?
The top hits on January 13, 2003 were Lose Yourself by Eminem, Work It by Missy Misdemeanor Elliott, Air Force Ones by Nelly in US and Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud, Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) by Cheeky Girls in UK.