Tuesday 21 January 2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
The Recruit, directed by Roger Donaldson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Summons by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Office.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Age of Mythology: The Titans or Atari - 80 Classic Games in One!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 2003!
Which were the important events of 21 January 2003 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 January
- Paul Haines: American-born Canadian poet (Born 1933).
- A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
- An earthquake hits Mexico that is 7.6 on the Richter scale. The center of the earthquake was on located on the Pacific coast, in the State of Colima. The earthquake was felt as far as in Mexico City.
- Convicted cracker Kevin Mitnick is allowed to use a computer again.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 January 2003
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?