Sunday 12 January 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
Bend It Like Beckham, directed by Gurinder Chadha, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Summons by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Liktena Lidumnieki.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits or Disney's Hide and Sneak.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 January 2003!
Which were the important events of 12 January 2003 ?
- In USA's Monk, the 4th season episode of MR. MONK AND MRS. MONK (#T-2351) indicates that Monk spilt something on January 12, 1999 during an earthquake. He stated "Earthquakes count, I don't make the rules."
- In the television series The X-Files, the third season episode Syzygy, has two girls, Terri & Magi, both born on January 12, 1979. Strange astrological properties with 3+ celestial bodies in alignment gives them great power which they use to kill off several of their high school classmates on their birthday in 1996.
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the fictional computer HAL becomes operational on January 12. In the movie by Stanley Kubrick, HAL was "born" in 1992, while in the book by Arthur C. Clarke the same event occurs in 1997.
- Tanzania - Zanzibar Revolution Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 12 January
- North Korea threatens that the US will vanish in a ampquotsea of fireampquot if it continues to challenge North Korea.
- Ariel Sharon and his Likud party are the target of continued accusations of political corruption.
- Steve Case announces his resignation as chairman of AOL after 18 years at the head of the company.
- Groundbreaking begins on Hong Kong Disneyland, scheduled to open in 2006.
- According to the Peruvian media, a Fokker F-28 is found which crashed near Chachapoyas. The 42 passengers and 4 crew members were all killed in the accident.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 January 2003
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?