Tuesday 28 January 2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
The Recruit, directed by Roger Donaldson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Posh Nosh.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu or Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 2003!
Which were the important events of 28 January 2003 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 January
- An election in the state of Oregon to pass a temporary three-year income tax failed with 54% of the votes voting against and 44% voting for. This forced the first layoffs in the Oregon State Police since its creation in 1931, and other actions including cutbacks in many of the local school districts.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 28 January 2003
Division 2Football (France)
- Le Mans - Lorient : 0 - 1
- Metz - Istres : 4 - 1
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Marseille - Nice : 2 - 0
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Reading - Leicester : 1 - 3
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Mansfield - Wigan : 1 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?