Tuesday January 28, 2003
US date format: 1/28/2003, UK date format: 28/1/2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see zodiac on January 28, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
Good Bye Lenin!, directed by Wolfgang Becker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Right Man by David Frum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Barbapapa autour du monde.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bujingai or Deus Ex: Invisible War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 28, 2003?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- An election in the state of Oregon to pass a temporary three-year income tax failed with 54% of the votes voting against and 44% voting for. This forced the first layoffs in the Oregon State Police since its creation in 1931, and other actions including cutbacks in many of the local school districts.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 28, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
- Aaliyah - Miss You
- R. Kelly - Ignition
- B2K & P. Diddy - Bump, Bump, Bump
- 50 Cent - In Da Club
- Erykah Badu Featuring Common - Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop)
Top #5 Latin songs
- Olga Tanon - Asi Es La Vida
- Ricardo Arjona - El Problema
- India - Seduceme
- Intocable - Suena
- Shakira - Que Me Quedes Tu
Sport Games on January 28, 2003
Division 2Football (France)
- Le Mans - Lorient : 0 - 1
- Metz - Istres : 4 - 1
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Marseille - Nice : 2 - 0
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Reading - Leicester : 1 - 3
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Mansfield - Wigan : 1 - 2
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $32.25
- Apple AAPL: opens at $14.24
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $49.69
- General Electric GE: opens at $23.60
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $78.50
- 1 USD = 118.61 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5296 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.3578 CHF
- 1 EUR = 128.55 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6602 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on January 28, 2003?
On January 28, 2003 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is January 28, 2003?
On January 28, 2003 the zodiac sign was Aquarius.
Who was the US President on January 28, 2003?
On January 28, 2003 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on January 28, 2003?
On January 28, 2003 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on January 28, 2003?
On January 28, 2003 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
What was the number one song in January 28, 2003?
The number one song in the week of January 28, 2003 was Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K in US and Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud in UK.
What were the top hits on January 28, 2003?
The top hits on January 28, 2003 were Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K, Beautiful by Christina Aguilera, Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake in US and Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud, Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) by Cheeky Girls, Lose Yourself by Eminem in UK.