Wednesday 22 January 2003
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 22, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
The Life of David Gale, directed by Alan Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Journals by Kurt Cobain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Barbapapa autour du monde.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dominions II: The Ascension Wars or Cyberchase: Castleblanca Quest.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 January 2003
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 2003!
Which were the important events of 22 January 2003 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 January
- Bill Mauldin: American artist who was an outstanding cartoonist of soldiers during WW II, winning the 1945 Pulitzer Prize for his work and a second Pulitzer Prize in 1959.
- The RIAA, a music industry lobbying group, announces that Hilary Rosen will step down as head of the organization at the end of 2003. Rosen achieved notoriety on the Internet for her prolific efforts to halt the spread of copyrighted MP3 recordings on peer-to-peer file sharing networks such as Napster and Kazaa. Reports indicate that the members of the RIAA are unhappy with Rosen's nearly total failure to achieve this goal.
- Elections for the House of Representatives, the lower house of parliament of the Netherlands. The Dutch Labour Party wins, but Christian Democratic Appeal (CDA) remains the largest party in parliament. Pim Fortuyn List loses. CDA and People's Party for Freedom and Democracy do not get a majority.
- A large Arctic air mass over much of central North America brings severe cold and wind chill over much of southern Canada and northern United States for several days.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 January 2003
Division 2Football (France)
- Amiens - Nancy : 0 - 0
- Chateauroux - Valence : 1 - 1
- Clermont - Wasquehal : 1 - 0
- Grenoble - Creteil : 3 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Ajaccio - Troyes : 1 - 0
- Bordeaux - Guingamp : 4 - 2
- Le Havre - Montpellier : 1 - 0
- Lille - Strasbourg : 0 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Swindon - Blackpool : 1 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Charlton - West Ham : 4 - 2
- Newcastle - Bolton : 1 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Aaliyah - Miss You
- B2K & P. Diddy - Bump, Bump, Bump
- R. Kelly - Ignition
- Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) - Erykah Badu Featuring Common
- Air Force Ones - Nelly Featuring Kyjuan, Ali & Murphy Lee
- Dru Hill - I Should Be...
- 50 Cent - In Da Club
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott - Work It
- Fabulous - Jaheim Featuring Tha Rayne
- Mesmerize - Ja Rule Featuring Ashanti
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?