Monday 13 July 1953US date format: 7/13/1953, UK date format: 13/7/1953
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 13, 1953). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gil Birmingham and Larry Gomes.
In UK I Believe by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Quand tu liras cette lettre, directed by Jean-Pierre Melville, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while The Silent World by Jacques Yves Cousteau and Frederic Dumas was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Broken Horseshoe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1953
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1953!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1953 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1953 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Frankie Laine - I Believe
- Terry's Theme (From 'Limelight') - Frank Chacksfield
- The Song From The Moulin Rouge - Mantovani
- I'm Walking Behind You - Eddie Fisher With Sally Sweetland
- Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me - Muriel Smith
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?