Friday 29 June 1900US date format: 6/29/1900, UK date format: 29/6/1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 29, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antoine de Saint-Exupery and Camille Guérini.
Watermelon Contest, directed by James White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1900!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1900 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery: French pilot and writer (Born 1900).
- Camille Guérini: French theatre, film and television...
- Antoine Saint-Exupéry: French pilot and writer who influenced...
- Camille Guerini: France Actor.
- Antoine Saint-Exupery: France Writer.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: French poet and pilot (d. 1944).
- Ivan Mikheevich Pervushin: Russian mathematician (Born 1827).