Friday 29 June 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antoine de Saint-Exupery and Camille Guérini.
The Tramp Gets Whitewashed, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Unleavened Bread by Robert Grant was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1900!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1900 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery: French pilot and writer (Born 1900).
- Camille Guérini: French theatre, film and television actor, known for his jovial personality.
- Antoine Saint-Exupéry: French pilot and writer who influenced the world of aviation literature with his novels "Night Flight," 1931, "Wind, Sand and Stars," 1939 and "The Little Prince," in 1943.
- Camille Guerini: France Actor.
- Antoine Saint-Exupery: France Writer.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: French poet and pilot (d. 1944).
- Ivan Mikheevich Pervushin: Russian mathematician (Born 1827).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?