Friday 13 July 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include JH Scheps and George Lewis.
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Red Pottage by Mary Cholmondele was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1900 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- JH Scheps: Dutch 2nd-Member of parliament (social democratic).
- George Lewis: American clarinet player and songwriter (d. 1969).
- Phillies beat Pittsburgh 23-8
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?