Friday 13 July 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 13, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include JH Scheps and George Lewis.
Watermelon Contest, directed by James White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1900 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- JH Scheps: Dutch 2nd-Member of parliament (social democratic).
- George Lewis: American clarinet player and songwriter (d. 1969).
- Phillies beat Pittsburgh 23-8