Thursday 13 June 1918US date format: 6/13/1918, UK date format: 13/6/1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ben Johnson and Helmut Lent.
The City Slicker, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1918 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Ben Johnson: Foraker, Oklahoma -- Actor (Chisum, Battle Force, Dillinger).
- Helmut Lent: German night fighter pilot (Born 1918).
- Percy Rodriguez: Canadian-American actor (d. 2007).
- Grand Duke Mikhail of Russia: younger brother of Tsar Nicholas II (Born 1878) (murdered).
- Phillies and Cards tie 8-8 in 19 innings
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- God be with Our Boys Tonight - John McCormack
- I'm Sorry I Made You Cry - Henry Burr
- Any Place the Old Gang Goes (I'll be There) - Arthur Fields & Peerless Quartet