Wednesday 13 June 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include José Pinheiro and Whitley Strieber.
Murder, He Says, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1945 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- José Pinheiro
- Whitley Strieber: American author, a troubling semi-amnesia led him to seek therapy and hypnosis for the first time on 3/01/1986.
- Antonio Guidi: Italian physician and neurosurgeon.
- Ronald J Grabe in New York City: New York, USA; Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (STS 51-J, STS 30, STS 42).
- Heerjansdam soccer team forms
- Orokoe peninsula Okinawa captured, with 6,000 dead
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby - Baia
- There! I've Said it Again - Jimmy Dorsey & His Orchestra v Teddy Walters